IVZ 0.00% 8.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Mukuyu-2 wireline logging progress update, page-231

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    Big thanks to Kiwi and all the other knowledgeable posters this morning. Sanity amongst the chaos - thank god for the ignore button, my life is much calmer for it and I can only smile when I see some of the responses, to what must be totally outrageous statements!

Petere - great detective work - but just a quick question;

The reading you discovered was dated 6th Nov, so that was 2.5 days ago, allowing for the time difference in Zimbabwe.

Is it possible that this Ann could in fact be publishing the very worst case scenario timewise?

Ie. Scott may surprise all with a quicker than expected follow up Ann re potential discovery, as much may have occurred in the background since that reading?
    Maybe nothing to it, but I feel they are holding much back re the timeframe. Their confidence of attaining a sample to surface is still seeping through the lines though like sweet sweet oil!

Against all that I had sworn I would not do, I have put in an order at 19c - doubt it will get filled now, but just too irresistible at that level to ignore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169728 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 384479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.28am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.