IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Mukuyu-2 wireline logging progress update, page-473

1. 6,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    How often do cables stick? It seems to me to be some inherent condition that happens to be down there stuffing things up wherever they decide to drill. How important is it really to get this sample to surface? The other tests and shows are indicating shite loads of gas and possibly a nice stash of oil as well. They drill another 4 wells and what happens? A cable gets stuck the next four times as well. The info flow from the company is maybe not giving us the reality of the situation...plan B. What if the sample to surface fails again for whatever reason it doesn't matter. The well and the data gained is showing good results if not great results on what to expect next time and the time after that.
    So they get funding (geez) and get another few wells done...can they crank them up into producing wells and by pass this Discovery thing? I mean they have discovered gas and maybe commercial oil.
    Discovery is eluding them...what is plan B if discovery continues to be something that hasn't and isn't going to happen due to the nature of what they are drilling into. Time to move past the reality of pretending they are going to get a sample to surface I am thinking it ain't going to happen...shades of M1. No sample to surface cable stuck again simple fix don't worry...sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.