IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Nice to have what we have seen previously now placed in to a...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1541
    Nice to have what we have seen previously now placed in to a formal announcement by the company.

I am quite sure this figure would be referring to only the panel drilled for MK2 (horst block). And likely not yet including additional volumes deeper where we will drill down to and test in a few months time. It is really a big number unlocked from 1 well (or even 2 if they have included MK1 block as well). For me it seems volumes for a development wont be an issue here as it is not uncertain that more gas/liquids will be found here with more drilling - so just need to flow test and see what kind of rates are achievable to be able to then plan a small scale development with what has been proven (gas to electricity and strip the condensate/oil) while in parallel formally unlocking larger volumes by drilling more wells in other blocks/targets.

I am liking the idea of an eventual JV or some sort of tie-up with Sasol for IVZ. No idea if there is anything already in the works but I'd be surprised if there isnt. Lot's of positives to having them on board and they are still small enough (AU$7.5B market cap) to be quick and nimble on a project like this. Feed gas/oil/electricity from IVZ will tie in to much of their existing business and expertise in southern Africa. Would love to see any shortfall here be offered to Sasol to get their feet wet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.