IVZ 0.00% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Even the rough necks on drilling rigs know already usually on...

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Even the rough necks on drilling rigs know already usually on the wellsite if they are or were drilling through a great reservoir or just a lousy tight reservoir with low k and low h (apart from the well site geologist, the mud logger, the LWD operator and the geophysical logging guys and the company man)
    My interpretation is that all data, including the too expensive core and fluid samples from Baker and Schlumberger are not worldclass.
    For example compare the news from Namibia offshore. In Namibia major oil companies are the operators and although majors do not report extensively about single wells, all officially published and leaked information are very optimistic.
    Contrariwise: IVZ this tiny oil and gas exploration company is running a tight ship regarding the quality of the discovered gas reservoirs. So why should IVZ run a tight ship when they discovered a world class reservoir? Why do they not give us some hints about the good quality of the reservoir? To keep the share price down? This makes no sense at all. Or does IVZ hide the lousy data about reservoir quality to prevent a lowere share price?
    But still I hope and expect that IVZ will be able to establish a gas production in Zimbabwe one day. And I have my fingers crossed that deepening the Mukuy 2 first side track well will and can improve everything. It is just not a world class discovery which can create many new lambo owners during one night on the next day after the discovery. At the end of the day the expected production test will be evidence (and I do not like that it takes for IVZ two long quartes to do such a standard test, which does not need the most sophisticated oil field equipment)

Zimbawe is not the first place where very big volumes of gas were discovered. The flow rate and the produced volume from every drilled well make the commercial (Lambo) difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $207.8K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 584577 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 142593 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 1225362
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.