IVZ 4.00% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Mukuyu recognised 2nd largest Sub-Saharan Africa discovery, page-198

1. 6,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    if the resources are quantified...which no one is really questioning at this stage...then we are finding that there is concern for whether M2 will flow nicely or not yes?
    So, if the flow rate is ordinary (which seems to be the latest group fear factor to surface) doesn't that then lead to fracking the well to up the flow rate?
    So we assume a decent recourse is down there in M2 and it isn't going to flow too well. Then let us move the what if to thenext stage to be faced...fracking M2.
    Does anyone see the fracking not able to be successful in releasing substantial rates of gas from M2?
    Excuse me I have no idea of the success rates of well fracking or the different techniques or time required and costs of doing such.
    It seems to me we have a shite load of gas in M2 (with more to come from deepening soon enough) so isn't just a matter of if slow flow rates then we frack the sucka? Then the question is raised "if we have to frack M2 what are the usual success rates and our expectations from such a move"?
    If the gas is there then can we get at it and release it to surface in commercial quantities with a fair degree of certainty?
    If this is affirmative surely we can relax a tad knowing that a pay off is on the cards from M2?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $173.6K 2.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9513 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.