IVZ 1.47% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Well clearly we all heard Scott say the stock should be trading...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well clearly we all heard Scott say the stock should be trading at 20X from where it is (at the time $0.11 - $0.14) 6 weeks or so ago. That is a FACT. Also SEC rules "require" CEOs to only put out factual info. This too is a FACT. Scott did say it will flow also. Scott further said the initial resource noted post Discovery was quite concervative and will grow. Again all FACTs. Scott did then say once you get a Discovery like theirs the follow-up holes are usually 90% or so successful and would not be be surprised if IVZ was 100% successful with their remaining identified resource locations. So Roch has a good basis to reasonably say this is a billion dollar plus company in waiting. If IVZ comes up worthless or close to it from here on out the market will come after Scott and lawsuits will be filed. Scott knows this. So, Scott is being as honest as possible and as required. So for me 1 of 2 things will happen: 1) The initial resource is verified reasonably soon (and grows greatly) and IVZ pursues a commercial route with an MCAP that grows close to $2 Billion in initial value (supports Rich's view) OR 2) Near term results are far far off and Scott may end up in cuffs for horrifically misleading the public and investor and IVZ slides into bankruptcy. I personally have been shocked by the multiple highly positive comments Scott has made publicly and so often where ALL CEOs know they can't overly inflate company info. So, based on all of this IVZ is an excellent "gamble" at this exact time. This is why I bought over 2.18 million shs while following this company for 2+ yrs. I mean nothing is guaranteed in life but from my perspective this is an overly lop sided investment that is far far more valuable than the market values it today. But we see the market wrong all the time. $2.40 would not surprise me over the next 2 yrs nor IVZ being $0.70 / sh by Fall 2024. So I back Roch 100% and see exactly why he says what he does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $77.45K 1.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151496 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.