IVZ 6.06% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Been a while since visting here and wow, there are so many using...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Been a while since visting here and wow, there are so many using this site as a vent! The sp certainly tells a story at the moment, people are impatient. Even still it is important to check in and get a feeling for sentiment.

Fluff aside, with a discovery or 2 under the belt and a exciting run of anns incoming, I can't wait to see where we will be by years end. Despite the anger here, I still get a feeling that most are very confident with what lies under the ground in the least.

Agree with many there that psa is a huge factor. No doubt ivz are accutely aware of this risk and whilst a major road block, it opens a great potential to profit personally. Large risk(increasingly derisked) large potential. Anything otherwise is meh, like your steady old etf... even then in this climate, not that amazing imo.

It would truely be madness for the govt to fk around on this one. The exposure is significant and the country looks to be at a crossroad in their history.

Certainly agree that flow test will be a very big deal. Leading to a very big deal.

Will I be contributing futher to IVZ, no way. Am I extremely excited to see if they can provide shareholder security and a prove economocally viable resource. You bet. That will definitely change my sentiment and at such time, hopefully the sp wont have risen too much.

If you like taking calculated punts and are patient, this could be a winner. Very few are!

Good luck!

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $283.6K 4.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 129922 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 390788 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.