GBR 5.26% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

ASX has a day off tomorrow so we don't have to worry too much...

1. 4,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    ASX has a day off tomorrow so we don't have to worry too much about the US drop on Friday night if it can make good on Monday night before we re-open on Tuesday. As I said earlier I thought the drop in US on Friday was an overreaction as the higher inflation was already factored in the day before on Thursday night. But anything is possible in times like this. A firmer market Monday night including gold should bring a few more buyers into the GBR fold on Tuesday.

With assays awaiting for 90 holes at Mulga Bill we can probably see some results within the next two weeks, should hear more on Earaheedy very soon and drilling recommences on prime ground to the south west of Mulga Bill at the end of June. Current round of drilling at Whiteheads could surprise, management seem to have lost enthusiasm on that one. A renewed focus on gold will also help sentiment.

Cosmo has been a bit of a sleeper. News could come any time assuming they are working, don't hear too much from them unfortunately. Mt Venn is elephant country and has massive potential but much comes down to getting lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $5.065K 88.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103131 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 176749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.