VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Overall the refresh seems positive, the improved numbers puts...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Overall the refresh seems positive, the improved numbers puts the company in a better position when looking for ways to fund the project and attract new investors.
    The lack of comments is probably because the numbers are still all hypothetical and depends on a uranium price almost double current spot price.
    At first I didn’t like the use of the lower exchange rate myself but again have a guess where it will lie in 2 years time when they hope to be in production, could be anywhere between .40 and 1.00 IMO
    In reality though a weaker USD is likely to mean higher $US uranium prices and they did mention that if you use the 2018 assumptions of $60 uranium & USD .70 In the current DFS model the NPV increases by over 100mil on the 2018 figures.
    Like the majority of uranium company’s they need a much higher prices before their project becomes viable but the likelihood of a large price increase is growing by the day and I think when the time comes Vimy are in a much better position to capitalise than most....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.