MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

As a company shareholder, I think I have a right to express my...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As a company shareholder, I think I have a right to express my suggestions or concerns or critics to the company.

Among 5 company projects, except Cuban  Block 9 are seemingly not impressive at all or just marginal or wholly depending on fortune/good-luck to be success, imo. This situation  is like company has 5 different battle zones. In a war game, keeping 5 battle fields means almost likely certain to defeat. Even current world super power US wont do making 2 battle fields. As long as not closing projects completely, they still likely suck money from limited company cache.

While, Cuban Block 9 seems almost certain form ordinary citizen's point of views in terms of its world class in size, history proven evidence of existing oils in right geology/structure and as a first mover potential to expand other Cuban onshore and/or offshore oilfields in the future after building human trust and credibility with Cuban relevant parties.

From last company presentation, it has plan to do something in other projects as well and as a consequence, money will be allocated and being spent. Then eventually, company needs more fund to keep running and likely to raise money from investors including retail holders. Not quite sure what happened in the past, but seemingly this sort of round of vicious circle like CR and wasting money without fruitful outcomes and again and again....would be repeated without time limit, imo.

Needless to say very famous quote of Samuel Gompers,
    "The worst crime against working people is a company which fails to operate at a profit."
    so far , company has been carrying out worst criminal activities against (retail) investors. Please note that, its definition of crime is not from legal perspective but from company's business activity one. What it means is that company stole money from (retail) investors like daytime bank robbery in the name of CR again and again and again.......in the past.

Personally, company is in verge of singularity to turn current money wasting criminal like activities into profit making brand new business field in Cuba. Therefore, my suggestion is that, seal off all less attractive 4 projects (by doing so at least it can save petrol cost/travel allowance) and truly excessively focusing on Block 9. Never ever any more try to ask money from (retail) investors. management is not  beggars at all or not day time bank robbers. We are definitely not ATM machine or we all no have any relation to Perth or Franklin Mints at all.

Just go to Cuba and buy some lands to do farming such as cane or tobacco to make money to keep company running itself and to feed any arising cost for exploration. They all must realize that how hard it is to make money as normal workers as (retail) investors.

Never ever try to raise money from anyone in the future.
    They must cut vicious circle by themselves by working as ordinary (retail) investors.
    Not any more criminal activity against (retail) investors.
    This is my commanding request as a company shareholder.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.