MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Pacific, I think you are a relatively newcomer to MEO and while...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Pacific,

I think you are a relatively newcomer to MEO and while your comments are certainly enthusiastic, they offer little more than a philosophical overview from management 101 and a few observations form charts. For those of us long time holders here, we remember all the highs and lows, the praise for management when things looked good and the lynch mob mentality when they got bad - and through all those times there were always a group of industry smart posters here to help translate the technical issues. And of course, we all have opinions on the management decisions. As a result of a long history of dusters, the management team was overhauled. We saw off the upstart Mosman. Oil and gas prices slumped. the current management has taken some risks and IMO is working nimbly to create opportunities with very little capital. Thee is some optimism in the Cuba play but don't underestimate the geopolitical issues, and it is prudent to look through the hype to the real quality of the data at this stage. I remember MEO playing up their 'smarter than the average geo tech bear' status before and drilling duster after duster - I am hoping for more sophisticated data before dirlling.

While your opinions are welcomed - please try to keep them a bit shorter and add some value too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.