CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    That's more like it.
    The 'road to Damascus' moment appears to have been later in life, as it frequently is.

Yes, there is huge potential here, but if you go too woke, you will , for sure, go broke, and it is shareholders who will take the bath, not management as has been adequately pointed out by another poster not too long ago.

I heard the conflicting point he was trying to make about Artisanal, and when I started buying above 4c before the 'prescient' algo kicked in and triggered stops that I could not execute as it was falling too fast for 'normal trading' I would never have guessed it would get close to 3c, never mind below 3c
    Never, that is, until I read that latest ann that nonchalantly mentioned that artisanal mining had broken out in multiple places on the 'mining' lease. Then the penny drops.
    An exploration lease is an exploration lease. It is not for 'all comers'.

And now we know why 3c and lower.
    The question should be when was the company aware that the leases were being overrun and why was market not informed timeously?
    Some would call that a force majeure, unless one is very woke, in which case... well, what does the law or common century-old definitions matter? They just make it up as they go along. Big RED flag.

I am guessing the 3c placement holders were fully informed. Or at least... let us hope so.
    Last edited by asteroider: 16/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.866M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 967299 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1044736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.