MKG 11.1% 1.0¢ mako gold limited

"I always find responses on HC enlightening as to the type of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    "I always find responses on HC enlightening as to the type of shareholders on the register: Artisanal miners welcome to strip the resource, but shareholders who point this out are given financial advice to sell for a loss.

This is pretty standard for a stock on a road to nowhere. Otherwise, people could tolerate views that are not rosy as the fundamemtals were sound and a negative view is no threat.
    But this is another of those stocks where only rampers are welcome because the stock cannot stand having any light shone in the darker corners."
    ------------------------------------------
    Hello asteroider,

I myself, like some other MKG shareholders here, think that artisanal mining is a negligible issue and it does not worry me.

I don't want to tell you what you should do, after all, judging by the number of your posts (17,949), you have been here for a while and I guess there is not much left for you to learn, you have probably seen it all (or almost all) that is to be seen...

But Iet me tell you what I would do if I wanted to find out if artisanal mining is a valid issue or not.

I would first try to locate such information on the internet, which I did yesterday but to no avail - what I found wasn't very applicable to Ivory Coast.

The next thing - I would look up HC Tieto threads and try to figure out which posters and Tieto shareholders have good credentials overthere (you may already know that).

Tieto is pretty much a bigger version of Mako, is not too far and hasn't been there for long. I would then ask these posters if artisanal mining was an issue when Tieto was in the exploration stage. I would think that they should know that, and I would go by what they would have told me.

What do you think?
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.866M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4K 430K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 717299 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1344736 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.