MKG 4.55% 1.2¢ mako gold limited

Ann: Multi-Rig Drill Program Commences at Napie Gold Project, page-65

1. 18,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Thanks mate, I did a bit of searching and came up blank. If anyone has anything tangible to make prospective shareholder feel more confident about a MKG purchase (eg similarities yet higher valuation, hedge fund investments despite rampant top-cover stripping) would it not be better; if it existed to post these for discussion on MKG threads so as to make the case for 'normalcy' though I would take some convincing.

I do not think as nguyendz does that it is 'a shareprice issue'. It is more simple: A confidence issue in primarily I.C. title and management's ability to deliver. If these two issues alone are addressed, given the historic results alone on MKG's tenements, let alone the potential.... the share price would be much much higher.  Why? Because people would have more confidence in buying and holding. I have none right now and am looking for an exit.
    This is precisely why I am pointing these issues out given Peter reads here. They need to be addressed, not swept under the rug. If the IC cannot get artisinal under control, then license only the permit below 40m and lower the government royalty. Peter's approach, being the most left-wing and sustainable approach in the country... well he ought to be able to make this case to the mining minister given almost 100% local employment. OTW IMO IC are playing us for fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $805 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1526139 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2215187 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.