PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi alltodays announcement is better than most of us and the...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    todays announcement is better than most of us and the company was expecting. Although no headline figure given this would be my take, great to see the government take a overall approach, not just treating the lake but treat inflows and other water bodies in the area. This goes to show their approach to fixing the problem and also the speed that things can move. I don't think the lake will be spread out over years and years, maybe 2 years but the inflows on going for many years and then turning into yearly repeat work. The talk about increasing production again and another factory surely suggest the $1m per month is no longer going to be the case. If we was originally think the lake was about $60m start condensing this down to 2 years and then throw in the other work.
    If newing is suggesting 40000 tons per year that's about $130m in phoslock sale. At 50% margins after taking out tax and corporate costs still leave a huge profit, the P/E ratio starts to look very low .
    With the creditation would only be a matter of time before other projects like this come on board. If dianchi come on even $2 sp would be very cheap.

piont to remember will be our new director Mr Ma has experience in taking a 4 employee company to one with 1000 employees, his experience will prove invaluable

i will mention again there is work going on in the south, very little details, don't be surprised if the value of these 30 projects is huge and some more new comes from this work soon

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.