PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

This stock is a standout in its field and now with seriously...

1. 2,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    This stock is a standout in its field and now with seriously large contract wins is being re-rated at a great rate of knots.

The increase in Market Cap in a very short time has been amazing and justified on forward estimates I feel.

The potential for further large contract wins in China in the short term is very high not to mention the success of trials in Florida.

Entry into the ASX200 is a real possibility as a MC of approx $900 million is required.
    PET current Market Cap is approx $700 million at the current price of $1.28.

Another 30% increase in price to $1.60 is certainly attainable quite quickly judging by the quality of announcements coming out of China, 50% profit margins on revenue and the low cost to ramp up production.

I was trying to buy into PET on Friday around the $1.165 mark but was constantly jumped over and ended up paying 1.23.

I traded it late last week at 1.13 but with such good announcements coming out it is certainly a keeper.

The buying in the last 3 hours of trade Friday was frantic. I think a few broking houses are trying to play catch up, but with such small offerings on the sell side it's pay up or perhaps miss out.

Good luck to those who have stayed the course for many years whilst waiting for serious contracts to kick off the share price, its a very tough gig knowing what to do when you are overweight in a stock and its just not being recognised in the market for the quality product it is...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.