QXR 8.33% 1.3¢ qx resources limited

In his interview with Paul Sanger yesterday Steve Promnitz said...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    In his interview with Paul Sanger yesterday Steve Promnitz said a few encouraging things for QXR (DYOR). He also said these 3 things which are relevant to the wider industry/brine/lithium etc, including:

1). “I think there's going to be more of a focus on operating costs. We haven't really bothered because prices has been up here, operating costs down there. I think we're going to see more of a focus on operating costs. And brines historically have always been right down the bottom of the cost curve.”

2). “And then, we're in the USA, and almost regardless of what happens in the market, the US really does want domestic production. If they can get that, put in the supply chain from a geopolitical risk reduction perspective, they're quite keen.”

3). “So, look, I am not certain when we'll see things turn around. It's always a little bit silly to try and pick the bottom, because you only ever see that in the rearview mirror. But I think it's a great time for anybody who's got a portfolio to start looking around for value opportunities, because as things turn around, that's when you create value.”

One thing that’s been clear to me over the last 12 months is that all ships have risen and fallen on the same tides…

Anyone creating negativity on any HC thread, just for negativity sake, is just shooting themselves in the foot while they are at it.

Early days for QXR,

GLTH and other US brine companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $10.71K 891.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 679027 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 803602 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 147538
Last updated 13.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.