VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hey Shephard123,In response to the first question, my view is...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Shephard123,

In response to the first question, my view is the work experience kid in the office filled in the wrong box on the form, the grades were nothing to write home about were they? Perhaps Kori could enlighten us with his wisdom and glass half full inspiration.

On the SP spike you have a good feeling about, you could be right, however, there are some serious head winds this stock faces atm, don't you think? Two unresolved legal issues, some heavy dilution with some 1.2billion shares on issue now and the JORC upgrade now moved to 2022. I always keep an eye on shortman and noticed the last time this stocks SP spiked there was a short attack....my guess is that they made some good coin.

On the subject of valuations I would like to see your research on these ASX peers Shepard, I have done a little research and an exploration company seeking gold in the Tanami has a JORC resource almost identical resource and only some 580 million SOI is currently trading at just over 3 cents per share. It also has some base metal potential.

May not be what you want to hear Shepard, but I do wish you well with Vango.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.