CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    afternoon to you too rooks.

used to live in Normanhurst for 9 years until 1985. Now in Ocean Grove looking at the ocean. As for the weekend, my cats got flogged on Thursday nite. But otherwise all good. Having the kids and grandkids here always fun.

those historical results look pretty good for the gold prospect. Need lots more drilling to see if they have any decent amounts there. But those old drills do look like there should be a lot more around. Certainly look better than some of the spec punt goldies I’ve invested in lately and I’ll be selling at least one to pick up a few SCN as we go.

the copper also looks nice, but it’s only 15,000 ton. Not enough for the expensive mining/processing it would take. Again, needs lots more drilling to see. But the grades are good. Just a matter of seeing if there’s a lot more there or not. There’s a couple of seriously good geo types on CNB board. If you could encourage them to look at SCN’s gold/copper, they could tell you if it’s worthwhile. GeoFiji & Eastwest101.

another good thing here is we have several bangs for our buck, across several different metals.

their drilling is taking a long time to sort, even the IO. Bit frustrating. That’s why I hadn’t gone in as yet. Without drill results, there’s nothing to shift the SP until they do. Likely drift lower as holders become bored, lose interest.

but to me it looks like one of the better spec punts out there. Just a bit early. Unless you’re aware of some SP moving things that might occur in next couple of months, I’d probably still wait until a month or two from drill start.

as for the lawyer dude, maybe. I like your thinking and it may turn out correct. However, any well balanced board needs a legal guy. Might just be that. But hope you’re right.

as to my holding 14 stocks, back in the day at one point it was over 100. Crazy stuff. some are long term holds. Some are high risk/high reward spec punts that are in the bottom drawer. If I held SCN that’s where it would be.

I’ll get some eventually.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.