SCN 7.14% 1.5¢ scorpion minerals limited

Ann: Multiple Commodity Targets Identified at Pharos, page-4

1. 4,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 743
    Afternoon Ned,

That sounds like a very good spot overlooking the water, right down there near Geelong, Normanhurst used to be a quiet spot but not anymore, still quieter than other parts of Sydney.
    i dont follow the AFL unfortunately but i know what its like to lose lol. you can always look forward to next week, thats the best part.
    My Sunday evening will be watching the state of origin, Go NSW.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my post, appreciate the insight and your experience, i suppose all i can do is ask if those other posters would have a look, i cant do much more than that. 1st i might wonder over to that other stock thread that you mentioned above.

I do like the other metals we have here at SCN that you do mention, give a bit of diversification i guess, however i'm here predominantly for the iron ore prospects and yes i do believe they have the goods here on the SCN tenement.
    there is a reason the recent addition to the board was recruited.

For the SOI here, is quite small in comparison to other juniors at the same stage and there is not a great deal of options out either.

Any way lets hope they hurry up with the drilling program and get the results back quickly so we have something to build towards.

SCN is in a good spot teaming up with FEX, we get access to the shed at Geraldton port and possibly the transport and logistics, if the grade is good and a big enough resource FEX's current off take partner may very well buy the whole lot here from SCN too.

Heres hope anyway.

Oh and your post was mentioned in another stock forum
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54098907/single

Have a good day and again appreciate the input.

Rooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.732M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $500 33.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37530 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 33400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.