DRE 14.3% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Multiple Conductors at the Illaara Gold-VMS Project, page-3

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11921
    How appropriate to our Covid-19 times - a phlegm survey.

Oh - sorry - it's actually a FLEM survey....

Its certainly encouraging, on top of the Metzke's drill results. It will be very interesting to hear what Cobre announces tomorrow regarding their drilling just next door.

All very speculative of course, but DRE are being competent in how they proceed and the Illaara project just might come good for them. I mean, someone will come up with "the next big thing" in the Kalgoorlie region eventually. Illaara is certainly interesting. Maybe the good ship Dreadnought will set sail after all....

I'm holding this from way back, after a punt on Tychean. I could have sold out then. I held on because it became like a lucky dip - a box which probably didn't hold anything worthwhile but you never know.... There was the hilarious Blom Diamonds Debacle of 2017 - a bit of comedy along the way - then Tychean spun itself a cocoon and re-emerged a bit later as Dreadnought. Voila! Honestly I held no great hopes for it, and I expected it to either sink pretty soon or simply rust away slowly at the docks. However, I'm glad I held on. Management are doing a credible job and my lucky dip may just prove to be an unexpectedly good investment.

Cheers

Dave
    Last edited by davybabyk: 15/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $121.9K 5.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80329 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 589969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.