VR1 0.00% 2.3¢ vection technologies ltd

What a nice change to have some actual company related posts...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2241
    What a nice change to have some actual company related posts here, thank you.

I have drowned out most of the hate and dog food eating content so these threads have been pretty quiet for some time.

Last year I met with some of the staff (not management) and had a wonderful afternoon discussing the business and its direction.
    I spoke at length with a team member who was project managing a serious endeavour aimed at the education of hospital staff and students studying various medical courses.

The following day I uncovered a few old announcements highlighting a trial aimed at a market with circa 1,000 hospitals.
    I have found a fair amount of other bits and pieces on line that point to Vection gaining much ground in this space.

This was topped off a few weeks ago with an announcement (not by Vection) that our CEO Gianmarco Biagi has been appointed the head of an agency specifically established in this sector for adoption of XR technologies.

So I absolutely agree with your comment: "I don’t know of any other stock listed on the ASX leveraged to this upside apart from VR1."

Hence I have been very comfortable adding at these give away prices whilst others who were expecting a quick fix sell with a loss.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $9.26K 402.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 71750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 30979
Last updated 10.32am 07/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.