VR1 0.00% 2.3¢ vection technologies ltd

This is a big win for Vection... A bonus cash injection in the...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    This is a big win for Vection... A bonus cash injection in the way of a grant, not to mention recognition from industry peers.  To me, the success of this tender application is one of many reminders the team are on the right path.

Reality is as investors even today, we are in very early.  The original VR1 believers left here have been punished by holding as we watch the SP return back to where it was 4 years ago (with the market valuing Vection as if there has been no progress in that time).  Its my opinion that is absolutely not the case.  Appears the market values one & only concern (admittedly a genuine one) is cash burn.

What I dont think can be denied however is the current & significant exposure to the AR/XR/AI space in which Vection operates.

Recent / upcoming headset releases from the biggest of big players such as Apple, Google, Samsung, Meta, LG, XReal, or those from Nvidia, Unity, Qualcomm (who are building an ecosystem) are not investments in hope.  No!  They are similar early stage pioneers attempting (with comparatively outrageous $$ value investments) toward building market share in what is most certainly the next digital revolution.

Previous 'buzzwords' Vection has proudly boasted for years such as AI, VR, 3D, XR, 5G, Cybersecurity, Cloud, Avatars, Haptics, Digital Twins, Metaverse, Omniverse are finally coming to the forefront in the tech & investor space as more than just 'buzzwords'.

Current times when more than ever businesses need it, Vection offers opportunities for cost savings in a significant range of ever growing core services such as...

- Training (Medical, Industrial, Office)
    - Design (CAD, Engineering, Fashion, Automotive)
    - Group meetings in 3D
    - Space, Defense, Sports, Betting, Media
    - Store, shelving & Warehouse Design
    - Kiosks for site access & information
    - Product Visualisation (Clothing, Confectionery, Furniture, Apartments, etc)

The Vection partner list is ever expanding.  Client base is growing.  We are getting repeat & increased orders as the IntegratedXR process becomes embedded.  Theres referral work.  Work with smaller firms, numerous multi-nationals, governments, schools, universities & hospitals.  I feel Vection under its new chairman is poised to finally begin locking in profitable contracts which will prove beneficial to the company itself, its client & us as share holders.

Below is a link to a very interesting article about the players in this space who (confirmed by their investments) share my enthusiasm.  Stay strong holders.

https://skarredghost-com.cdn.amppro...2024/03/01/trends-predictions-xr-in-2024/amp/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $16.22K 686.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 405311 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 65736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 224775
Last updated 12.44pm 06/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.