VR1 6.25% 1.7¢ vection technologies ltd

Ann: Multiple contracts awarded adding $971k in TCV, page-6

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Other than the change of Chairman, there has been no announcements in 6 months with the exception of the recent defence announcement & todays update.

None of which I would describe as 'pumpy' attention seeking efforts. The new Chairman DB is having a very obvious influence on wording and reporting styles. Everything is informative, clear and concise. We are receiving more information about the contracts, the clients and both dollar value and reality of profitability.

This paranoia about a CR is hilarious but keep it up lads. Appreciate your help in getting the opening gap filled. Onwards & upwards from here.

Vection is I believe successfully rebuilding trust & as a result share price appreciation which will hopefully in time prove be sustainable. A continuation of cost saving measures and more updates such as this should give confidence to all holders IMO.

Obvious uptrend on chart now, MA's all headed in the direction you want to see. Nice to see a bit of sideways before resistance at 0.038

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.527K 148.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130741 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 127777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.