AS2 11.1% 2.0¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Multiple Exploration Work Programs to Commence at Uis, page-49

1. 4,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    I’m not sure what I’m owning, yes it didn’t get to $1.10, it’s an opinion, current state I was wrong yep wrong, yep wrong, (happy with that)(wow you even could be bothered to find the post and post it, spend your time on better things that add value to your life) (hot copper is so rubbish, loaded with sheep and Narrow mindsets) I own that and I’m sure you think HZR is going to $2 soon that’s why you buy……if it does great for you, if it goes to 10c I’m not going to ask you to own opinion, it’s just like a pre-school all over again.

It’s not the end of the world tomorrow and progress is being made.

Reality is $1.10 is say 80mill MC, it’s not out of the question, 1 solid hit and the lithium price turns around soon, it’s possible, I haven’t written this off, there’s so much potential of much larger things here compared to other juniors, I’m an investor not a gambler, these losses are part of the game in spec stocks!

Keep telling yourself every other stock is roaring and only Askari haste been affected by the downturn, cause it ain’t!

Goodluck with your investing or gambling choices! I won’t ask you to own your choices as I won’t invest off your opinion, I’m smarter than that!

That’s enough dribble for the dribbler!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $1.961M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.629K 81.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 530700 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.