AMD 33.3% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

With all due respect, I think the intention of a junior...

1. 54 Posts.
    With all due respect, I think the intention of a junior exploration company is to find something well before they mine it. These dudes show no sign of bailing so I hardly see how they are "mining the market."

IMHO an economic swivel chair geo is not what junior needs to find something. I'd prefer it if these types are best kept under fluorescent lighting.

I'm much more interested in what they have done in the past year than the past 5. The've picked up an exploration geo with an awesome background and an obvious vision. Picked up some great looking ground right next door to Newmont. Heaps of historic gold workings and mining through there. They have boots on ground currently doing in fill sampling, all in prep for sticking a drill bit into country mid year.

Gascoyne stuff is looking good, rock chips are plotting in the right range and I'm keen to see updates about the infill sampling thats been done up there - in march mind you, not for the faint of heart! Hopefully get the rods spinning clockwise on this one too.

MMG paying up for a 6000 line kilometre EM survey on plumridge ground TYVM. Again, plans to drill on this one too

From what Ive seen this past year, SEG seems dead keen to point a rig at the right spot and hit some metal. All I can ask is that they do what is needed to find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $40.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $46.30K 11.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
137 141697588 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 81771979 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2313281
Last updated 14.06pm 31/05/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.