FBM 6.06% 3.5¢ future battery minerals limited

Ann: MULTIPLE HIGH PRIORITY DRILL TARGETS IDENTIFIED AT NEPEAN, page-2

1. 6,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Lets see what the market thinks of this mornings announcement - drilling starting this week. smile.png
    Hopefully the geos on this forum can help us interpret the significance of the announcement.
    Regional drilling results meh, but these 3 DHEM targets could surprise wink.png

"The DHEM survey successfully identified three off-hole conductors within a radius of approximately
    100–150m from drill-hole NPDD008 that are potentially indicative of well-developed nickel sulphide
    mineralisation (Figure 1, Table 1).
    The uppermost DHEM conductor is centred at 540m down-hole, proximal to the upper ultramafic
    intersected in NPDD008. This highly prospective drill target is also proximal to the historic Nepean
    mine workings, and will be the first of the DHEM conductors to be drill tested with the next diamond
    hole commencing this week.
    The central off-hole DHEM conductor is approximately 1,025m down-hole and is located where the
    original footwall contact of the Nepean mine nickel sulphide mineralisation was projected down-dip,
    coincident with an area of stronger seismic reflectors, making it a very strong drill target.
    The lowermost off-hole DHEM conductor is centred between 1,220–1,240m down-hole and correlates
    with an ultramafic intersected between 1,210.5-1,233m. A clear DHMMR anomaly has also been
    defined in this area centred at 1,245-1,255m down-hole, adding further potential to this conductor as
    a drill target for nickel sulphides."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $218.2K 6.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23615 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.