CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Multiple IOCG Targets at Boi Novo Copper-Gold Project, page-6

1. 5,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2259
    This looks very interesting. Back to greenfield exploration right next to AVB as pointed out by @joca, although the AVB mine is not right on the boundary of ours (but its close), although another AVB exploration permit is.

It would be great to think that we might negotiate with BHP for the OZL assets in Brazil. I wouldn't think that BHP would have a great appetite for them due to size, imo. At least we can say that we are on the ground exploring is these zones for IOGC deposits. Which might hold us in good stead. Who knows, whoever we sell Jag too, could be our daddy and help us out to buy these OZL (now BHP) assets in Brazil.

Light Blue = Boi Nove
    Red line = AVB exploration
    Blue Line = AVB mine lease Antas North
    As for the black one, I will have a look further into this concession as the geological feature runs straight into this property owned by COMPANHIA IOCG NORTE DE PESQUISA MINERAL SPE. I'll try and find out what they;ve done on it, or found...!

Also the land below the black area is owned by CELESTA MINERACAO S.A. Lets see what they are up to....

But given this is land sourced by Terrativa there's a pretty good chance it has some good credentials behind it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5769/5769583-c4237fc2d07d8e978d4ed73e9efb0d7f.jpg

I'm liking the look of these EM targets. They suspect it could be another hydrothermal system. Also this area is unlikely to be impacted by the wet season so we could be drilling in Q1 once permits are secured.

This is the CTM we all invested in all those years ago...

I'm sure Fitzy is rubbing his hands together to sink the drill into these anomalies!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5769/5769615-a1e5b5baf16d8af1f694ec2c4a8765fd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.