COB 2.33% 8.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Ann: Multiple large exploration targets identified at Thackaringa, page-27

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hey mate - na im not a 3 year old... im always here..

ive been traveling internationally up the front of the plane mate and jetlagged as fark - you will notice no posts from me at all yet today on any forum stocks.... actually true i landed at 9am this morning - its great to be back in Sydney

ive done so well from cobalt from AYR recently - 2.5 times - got lucky with the exit for free carry and big profit- so lots more to move around the Co plays

fantastic result for holders - really is and im super happy for everyone that holds - awesome

the magnet to CR works in about 95% of times over the last 4 decades - VXR recently held up well and then suddenly today is .2 of a cent below the CR price - so i bought in strongly there today [ im not cross promoting - im just talking about the magnet to CR prices ]

check out AUZ recently - did exactly the same - sometimes it takes a while to get that magnet to pull it back - but about 1 out of 20 times it doesnt - hope so for you guys - but i know most of you are in for the long term anyway - so if it does - top up guys cause this should run hard afterwards

if it does with COB ill buy [ buy low sell high ]

i just say it how i see it - im retired because of investing - and love it... i just try to share whats happened in the past because more often than not history repeats...

fantastic close! awesome for all you LT holders

"
    1.5mil$ at 22 cents

95% chance the share price this coming week will float back down to the CR price of 22

CRs are like a magnet to the price - as people know how much they just paid and dont want to pay more and the ones that just bought at 22 sell the way down to the 22 to make profit

easy money for them
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $19.67K 228.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60893 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 48522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.