ASN 28.0% 16.0¢ anson resources limited

The agreement is that it must be by 31st, LL stated they expect...

1. mbc
    1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    The agreement is that it must be by 31st, LL stated they expect it on 31st but it could happen sooner. Typically these things close on the final date unless there’s much reason to move it ahead as it’s all sorts of work to actually process.

Both companies have to agree to close before 31st, and all conditions have to be met. They include issuing shares (done) and paying some cash for various things (basically the costs of transferring ownership, I think actually it was reimbursing fees paid this year even for the tenements etc).

There would be back and forth, various paperwork etc and likely organising dinner at a swanky restaurant to celebrate ;-)

It appears some are confused by the “5 days” reference. This actually is when the assets will be handed over, so if the close date is 31st of October then Bruce doesn’t get the keys until 5th of November (a Sunday in fact). So unless they hustle to get things done I wouldn’t expect an announcement until November 6.

Who knows, maybe they’re feeling energetic and will move it ahead.
    It’s all just administrative though, the deal is done and it must be closed there isn’t any backing out.
    Last edited by mbc: 11/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.035(28.0%)
Mkt cap ! $206.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.499M 10.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134549 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1943679 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.