DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I think the lack of momentum in sp is a combination of people...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I think the lack of momentum in sp is a combination of people not knowing how to properly value the various strings to the Dreadnought bow, and big boys using that to their advantage so they can tree shake and accumulate. If people are hyper-focused on Yin and the carbs, then they might look at our market cap and think aha! 300 million? Way too high for now. But our mc was 120-150 million before we even drilled a hole at Mangaroon. You gotta see them in the context of everything Dready has.

Sometimes simplicity gives people a greater sense of certainty and safety, because it hits them right in their dumb lizard brain. Dre's story takes a bit more work to understand - we've got various metals across various tenements, all at various stages. Those of us who take the time to understand can see just how exceptional the opportunities are, and see 20-24 cents as a possible/fair near-term valuation. Those who don't take the time look at all the moving parts and their lizard brain (or should we call it the pakkham brain?) implodes. And they be the monkeys that the big boys shaketh down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $17.38K 1.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4902927 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 527080 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.