ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Im sure he was very late (absent) from school! Ha ha!

Anyway we shouldn't mention him, getting attention is what he wants and like at a BBQ there is always the odd annoyance circling, it doesn't make you lose focus on whats frying!

The EM guy mentioned yesterday (haven't spoken to him yet today) that shale rock is a major disruptor to EM but I can't see us having any of that in the area, completely different rock type, its more granite from what I remember driving through there.

The company preso mentions that saline underground water can be an issue (broadly speaking). But that area, from around there through to GIngin on to the coast is one of WAs premier market gardening and orchid areas as well as being pretty fine farm sheep/cattle land.

I really can't see saline water being an issue so much food is grown from bores through that whole area.

Todays announcement might take a day or two to kick in, its had a flow on to ASQ it will also to DEV.

Lets say one third of the targets generated from the EM seem to be on our land ( Northern lease pending) and two thirds on the shared land. The shared land we have have half of soon after exploration. Which to my basic maths calculate as we have half of the other two thirds. So we have two thirds of total of likely targets at this point as our share.

Which can be further upped if ASQ choose to keep their primary focus on silica (which I think they will) and we buy in for 70% of the shared lease.

It will be a company maker for DEV (with some targets around 1km long) as long as the surface mineral traces (which are similar to what CHN initially saw) reveal similar mineralization at depth. Our EM today shows there is something at depth where they correspond to tell tale minerals on surface. Now we just need to firm up targets and drill.

Its happening this quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.