DEV 3.03% 16.0¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Multiple late-time EM conductors - Sovereign Project, page-26

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I'm just going to leave this here.

TLDR Version
    More accurate surveys using latest technology, machine learning algorithms to detect patterns, using previous data to identify where the goods could be. They say Tim has the golden touch, I agree. He has the right people and technology to take away most of the guesswork, allowing discoveries to happen in rapid succession.

Excerpt from Announcement
    The survey was undertaken by CGG Aviation (Australia) Pty Ltd, an independent geophysical service provider using the CGG Helitem² system

The base frequency for the survey was 6.25Hz

Helitem² system benefits
    The combination of pulse width, power, and low noise enabled the Helitem2 system to be effective at low base frequencies, where very late time data is beneficial for detecting strong and deep targets. The survey demonstrated that the redesigned Rx suspension system was able to reduce coil motion noise, enabling acquisition of high quality low base frequency data useful for detection of deep targets to very late times. The wide-pulse waveform was effective at energizing a moderately-conductive target, increasing signal level by a factor of 2 above a 6 ms pulse. This will be even more beneficial when exploring for strong conductive targets at depth. Prior to this Rx re-design, noise levels at low base frequencies was too high, and the data was not useful for target detection.

Example of lower frequency detecting ore bodies at same depth

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2540/2540471-8d2d9952017fe9c3a9e131c18a3d146f.jpg
    Last edited by DBoy89: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.