DEV 3.03% 16.0¢ devex resources limited

Hi Jeff, went to the gym and saw the guy down the street who...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hi Jeff, went to the gym and saw the guy down the street who works interpreting EM on the way.

I mentioned the company doing the work for DEVEX and the style of EM, he knows them/it well, said they are good operators. They are not the guys his company uses they have a contract with some French mob but he said there are a few of them, "EM is very popular nowadays in Australia".

I asked about the significance of the late time channels only. He gave me a curbside (literally) rundown on how the thing works first.

He said they put a charge into the ground and measure the remaining electro magnetic I guess it is charge after millionths of seconds.

He said larger bodies hold charges longer/stronger (later I guess). He said from what he saw on our results they have likely found something big.

He couldn't say what that something was, he asked what they were looking for and where. I told him. He said whatever it is its big and its deep or at least continues to depth.

I said how do you know that about the depth, he said see the frequency they did the EM at 6.25HZ? They are looking deep.

I said so are these results average or good, he answered "I would have to know more about it but at a quick glance its looks really good, These strong late time channels are what you want to see. And the fact its deep and they are looking deep is a good sign, they are seeing what they are hoping to see".

He also mentioned that you can get false readings but when you are seeing stuff where you expect to see it, with strong signals it narrows it down considerably.

So for a two minute review of the results from someone who does it as a job (it was probably more like five minutes total, we talked about his parents house a bit too) a fairly promising second opinion.

Big and deep, I like the sound of that, the deep part eliminates any chance its the shallow bauxite cover through the area and large signatures that show large deposits are what we are after....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.