ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Great stock, very undervalued at $18m market cap imo. The assets held are absolutely full of potential, the lithium findings are just a bonus. Hoping to see some strong drilling results out this week (optimistically) but if not, by the end of the month.

Regarding cap raise, it's tough to see where this one will go... From memory, I believe there was approximately 5 quarters of funding available in the last quarterly report. Joint ventures in NSW are expected to generate income for ALY before the end of the year, which could alleviate the need for a CR. I see that Northern Star is a major shareholder, if something looks appealing to them they may look at throwing money towards the company. I am also supportive of a cap raise if it's going to be used to further develop the lithium findings or something similar, as something like that could be a huge company maker imo.

I thought this stock was undervalued even when it was trading at 3.8c approximately a month ago, fundamentals have only gotten better since then (ie. strike zone for lithium becoming larger) and the current dip is mainly a result of market sentiment and EOFY sell off imo. Absolutely a great time to buy, but given how low the volume is, it would drive the price right up. A touch of good news and we will be back in great territory.

All imo and would love to hear everyone's opinions / criticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.435K 205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239157 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1776070 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.