PR1 1.15% 8.6¢ pure resources limited

Will certainly be interesting to see what it's down to by June...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Will certainly be interesting to see what it's down to by June ... 2 cents maybe? Not much of a cap raise to be done with that

It was the height of stupidity that they didn't do the cap raise back in November when the price was hitting 30 cents. It won't get back to that again no matter what announcement they trundle out about finding a couple of hundred more pegmatites or acquiring yet more nearology land somewhere. People have wised up to them that they never do anything of any actual significance
    Yeah, just a shame we got stuck with the lower end hey?

I did sell some in the November spike thank heavens but since they were promising more announcements 'any day now' - which as we now know never materialised - I kept quite a lot for those non-existant 'great announcements'. Never could have conceived of this disaster.

And yes you can buy when it's low as I have been doing - foolishly always thinking we surely must be must be close to the bottom by now - before it takes yet another dive to even lower lows, but if the sp keeps halving every month then it will be difficult just to make back what we lost buying those ever lowering lows. And every pump, few and far between as they are, will be hit with a tsunami of selling by people taking any opportunity to try to make back even a small portion of what they lost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ $1.29K 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.