ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001

Yeah I'm not streaking through the CBD in celebration. There's some okay intercepts there, though it is hard to know which ones might be skewed by being "down-dipping". For those who don't know, they try and drill at 90 degrees to the deposit so that they know they are getting a true representation of the thickness. If the drill goes diagnolly through the deposit, because it doesn't lie perfectly flat underground, you can get misleading results.

That 12m interval is unlikely to be real, but it could still be a respectable 6m or so, which would be fine.

With no map of the layout or interpretation of the deposit, it is hard to draw any conclusions, but so far it looks like this is a "P1" rather than a "P2" sized deposit.

Which isn't a problem. It would be great to find something big enough to supply P2, but another P1 deposit is still handy to have. It is hard to say if it is worth digging up, but the comments there suggest it might be, which lines up with what Tom said to me at the AGM:

If it is 5m thick, flat and shallow, it is worth digging up. Most of the drilling was done at less than 20m in the central zone. The northern zone is getting down to 50m, which is probably starting to push the limit I think.

Remembering also that this tenement is still under option until July, and there seems a good chance that the results of their analysis will either see the option dropped or they go back to drill again, with a view to exercising the option and defining a resource.

Theres a whole lot of area that hasn't been looked at yet, but if these deposits make it worthwhile to exercise the option, then that gives them more time to thoroughly search the rest of the tenement.

We'll see what happens. For drilling, I'm more interested in Alvarroes for now. That has plenty of potential for them.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.