LEG 0.00% 1.3¢ legend mining limited

Ann: Multiple Massive Sulphide Intersections at Mawson, page-261

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I just watched the Wilson video on Proactive News and whats happening on the ground with regard the next few holes. It was very informative and whilst assays are awaited from the recent massive sulphide intersections, my instinct listening to his phraseology and reference to other big nickel strikes ( like Nova discovery holes) in terms of how the drill core appears at Mawson, coupled with his anticipation of outcomes from ongoing drilling, is that this recent drill core intersection is going to prove to be up there with previous notables. Now what I find most intriguing is that no mention has been made in any announcement of on-site portable xrf results. Everyman and his dog drilling for nickel has such a unit on site and moreover, from what I have seen when used specifically on massive sulphide intersections in the drill core prove always proves to be uncannily close to eventual lab assay results. So, reading between the lines, I reckon they they hit a true bonanza but prudently are not going to say anything until the verification from the lab. That was my main takeaway from the video.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.