SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Multiple New EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-124

1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I tend to agree somewhat on not having a clear picture of all the plates that have been drilled ,not been drilled,where the high siemen readings are etc. St george has found the area the dragon lives and is now hunting it's den!! When we find that the feeder zone is there and not just a few random plates then we will be "in play" Don't forget we have the scoping study coming which will be a major catalyst for the SP and of course the drilling at Paterson .If the scoping study is lousy,the deep drilling a duster and the paterson is inconclusive ,we have problems. I have always been bullish on SGQ as nickle in sulphide is coming to the fore again linked obviously to the EV evolution. PGE's are always worth a $ . I think it is a couple of months too early to move on to another investment . JP is a deep lateral thinker and is always months/years ahead of us in strategy and planning. Instead of criticizing the boards exploration process get involved and meet with the geos and John, you may well have the answers that escape them. I suspect the sentiment on HC has no effect on the share price so what we banter is just that, Banter and venting of frustration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.