SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Multiple New EM Conductors at Mt Alexander, page-208

1. 7,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Good Morning/Afternoon Helmenesh,

Many thanks for those kind sentiments and for affirming I had some of my "facts" right(!) (makes something of a change ... ahem ...)

It's very reassuring to read the words of knowledgeable folks like your good self and SandyC and many others here whom I've not mentioned, but who make fantastic contributions ...

As a person who likes astronomy, (and thereby understands these heavy elements we seek are not made in the Earth's core, but are merely sourced from it, having come from exploding stars in space in the first instance) I have acquired a sense of the understanding of the word "scale". Time and distance perfectly employ the value of this word, especially when looking through a telescope ... And so it is here. A sense of scale of time (albeit not of the astronomical variety - thank goodness) it what is needed by us sometimes weary shareholders. In short, impatience doesn't usually cut it well.

Yes, a little frustration, but we should get there in the end. With SGQ, we all live in hope this ending will be of the happiest kind! ... I'm not a particularly patient person, but I understand these things can take time. Days may become weeks and months, years. Usually more than we like to allocate.

Anyhow, hoping as you say Helmenesh, coming events may help light the way forward.

Ho Ho Ho to you too ...

Cheers,

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.