SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Multiple New Gold Discoveries at Mount Monge, page-26

1. 14,914 Posts.
    re: Ann: Multiple New Gold Discoveries at Mou... Hehe yes and I think I have found my problem to not commiting to my trades is two fold. Firstly I am intensely in love with this stock - there I said it....This has led to jumping in too soon without a clear trading plan and stop losses that werent based on a break of support.

Secondly I have been overcommited to this stock by putting too much of my capital in it.

Ive also put my head into the books over the last couple of days and found a few things wrong with my trading. Mainly I havnt been keeping an eye on the weekly chart which is crucial IMO. I got in the other day based on the weekly chart looking good and that SLR was consolidating nicely and was stable. The problem was that I was over comitted and rushed my entry so my stop loss was triggered the other day. Amazing how much fearing missing out on a stock can ruin your trading.

Im back to doing scans every night of all stocks (not just slr) :) and the opportunities that are popping up are endless. GDN came up as my number one pick last night and it was up around 25% today. So it pays to do your homework and not fall in love with one stock!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.