RR1 0.00% 1.1¢ reach resources limited

I'll have a semi-informed crack for you. RR1 has used a...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'll have a semi-informed crack for you. RR1 has used a multi-element approach to define their anomalous areas which adds some complexity. If you just look at Nb, take the grade bins that they have used for the Nb soils (Figure 2). The highest grade bin is 23.3 to 96.7ppm. Crustal abundance is around 20ppm for Nb and background in this area looks about the same. I would suggest anything below say 50 or 60ppm is not really anomalous - so that literally leaves a handful of samples that are only very weakly anomalous. To be fair Nb exploration in Aust is very immature - I believe WA1 were looking for an IOCG system and stumbled across a Nb carbonatite so there is not a lot to compare to. It is also difficult to make an informed call without detailed understanding of the underlying regolith/geology. Given all that though, at best I would suggest it is a very weak soil anomaly, at worst it is misleading use of the grade bins to overstate the anomalism.
    The REE possibly looks a bit better. The key here is development of a suitable clay profile to allow the REE to be easily leached. Without this it is unlikely to ever be economic and will need a lot of work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $16.03K 1.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74395 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 118263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.