MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Punter ask yourself why NME never produced an IER to the...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Punter ask yourself why NME never produced an IER to the market?

The only reason MCT provided an IER is because NME failed to in the time requested by the TO panel from memory so MCT was directed to procure one at NME's cost.

NME also stated on multiple occasions they would still provide an IER but alas didn't.

It even seemed too difficult for NME to release a target statement to the market that wasn't misleading & the TO panel made multiple orders to notify the market to that effect.

People believe what they want to believe.

Also I have said this before, the board @ MCT from back then has changed. From that time maybe only JB was joining the fold?

Sadly there is very little interest in both companies punter, banging on about directors & MC or SP won't achieve anything. Nobody is coming to buy shares in this project because there is nothing happening at Kookynie & won't happen until it's just one entity imo. I mean what is the point of having 2 companies? twice the CR costs, management & listing fees etc...
    Then if they do find a good MR it's more saleable with one entity down the track either way.

I'm watching CAV right now as I think they are drilling around leipold or McTavish & have a TH with drill results so could be interesting... We know the high grade element of mineralisation in the area is good. Just having a capable company on the ground is the main issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 56346202 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63254412 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 300000
Last updated 14.13pm 30/05/2024 ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.