TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Do u really think we can be talking 10 MT O/C at Bygoo?Even at...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Do u really think we can be talking 10 MT O/C at Bygoo?

Even at 0.6 pct average grade for an open cut ie 6 kg/t x 3 t /cu m that equals 18 kg / cu m x USD 30 / kg = USD 540 / cu m = AUD 700 per cubic metre paydirt value ... lotsa meat on this bone.

10 MT at 0.6 pct say = 60.000 t x AUD 40,000 /t = around AUD 2.4 billion bucks IGV easily accessible, low cost

If they mined say 1 MT pa that might give AUD 240 mill pa gross per annum ....... u can do the rest of the numbers to NPV of the TIN alone haha

We might need to assimilate that private plant operating on the Ardlethan tailings on the ML inside our EL hey?

Kinda flashes up numbers I had in my earlier doodles in here just on the Tin alone.

I can see where "Next" are citing 2,000 pct of entry target in the latest checklist for our progress

Actually that would be more than enough meat for a spin-off

Check my latest doodles but the numbers feel right for order of magnitude stabs. And that's assuming we are talking poss 10 MT size. "Mineralised" would have a better feel on this than me I reckon.

Shizen I thought we were a Gold, er Silver company. Three in one here bros. Maybe we shld just keep it all under one banner and keep it TIGHT. Market needs another darling hey

Well I aint selling any of my substantial free carry core til we see these projects realise toward proper market rating.

Another of the "primes" in good hands so I can forget about a while praise Zeus.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.