ARV 8.33% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

I had requested an update from Artemis a week ago, and recived...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I had requested an update from Artemis a week ago, and recived the below (Copy and Paste). I’m dissapointed with the slow progress, but there is a lot of land, and l think the find of LI was like going to the garden to tend to the Daisy’s and finding Roses growing. Maybe not the best analogy, but it does require a different approach or cultivation - Learning...

Message Below:

” Hi Gwen - Thank you for your email and request for information.The technical team is continuing to assess the 100% owned ground for lithium and this will be an ongoing process over the next month or so as we endeavour to cover the entire portfolio. In addition, work is progressing on the joint venture project (Osborne) and hopefully the market will be seeing an update shortly after completion of some ground reconnaissance work. Lastly, we are still excited about the prospect of the Carlow project and will continue to build our data and next exploration plans. Thank you for being a loyal shareholder and for your support."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.