RLT 1.78% 86.0¢ renergen limited

Thank you for sharing the numbers and the reason where you think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thank you for sharing the numbers and the reason where you think we should be heading.

Even though we are currently sitting through a tree shake, I am equally as excited as I was on day 1 when I purchased my 1st lot of shares and when I read your analysis along with what @zmickeyzee1 last posted previously, it just adds to my eagerness and enthusiasm. I am genuinely looking forward to where we move in the future and the current prices (and dare I say blatant manipulation which is evident when you see the buy/sell orders) will be a distant memory.

As much as the current prices are not a reflection of Renergen's true value, I am enjoying the bargain prices while I keep buying more position.

Warren Buffet has spoken about investing in a company with an Economic Moat and the business' ability to maintain competitive advantages over its competitors, I feel Renergen and Stef have that Economic Moat in my opinion. Proof is in the pudding with their last announcement and their tie up for 10-15 years.

Looking forward to what Stef has to add from his US trip (which he took during a pandemic and also when travel bans are happening everywhere).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.