LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Multiple Priority 1 Targets at Gascoyne Rare Earths Project, page-46

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi GD,

As I said in my lengthy post earlier, there are posters on this forum with other motives and therefore they cannot be trusted to give an honest opinion.

I also believe that most of them are unqualified to give an in depth analysis of FNT‘s current fundamental position and chances of success. There have been plenty of posts today, and in the past, that clearly and consistently demonstrate this fact.

You only need to read such posters posts over the last 6 months, which have gone from massively optimistic to massively pessimistic several times, to see that their message at the time is based purely on where the FNT SP is and whether they are a buyer or a seller at that particular moment.

At the moment these posters have missed the recent rally from 2.5 to 3.7 cents which they will obviously not be very happy about. This is the major drawback of day trading. They have my sympathy.

Despite what their sentiment says, their trading history indicates that they often do not hold any FNT shares at all. Therefore, currently, they are hoping that the SP will fall quickly back so that they can buy back in. Hence the current down ramping.

I strongly doubt that the SP will fall back to 2.5 cents. Indeed, IMHO, there is a far higher likelihood that the SP will trade far higher than it is now.

In this regard, it should be noted, that if FNT make a very good announcement about Tolukuma (Thaula and Saki) next week (?) the SP could well add another 50% very quickly.

The above is my honest opinion based on exhaustive research. I also wouldn’t currently be holding 7.5 million FNT shares if I didn’t think that the SP was going to go higher.

Cheers.

Last edited by MarkyBoy49: 11/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.