LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi,Although we are all primarily focussed on yesterday's news...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi,

Although we are all primarily focussed on yesterday's news that FNT, accordingly Southern Geoscience Consultants (SGC) have identified 12 priority 1 targets for immediate follow up at FNT's 100% owned Gascoyne Rare Earths Project, IMHO, it is probably also worth noting that Catalyst Hunter/S3 Consortium now own 12,823,582 FNT shares, which by my reckoning, now makes them FNT's third largest shareholder. BTW, at an average buy price of 2.93 cents per share, this is an investment of A$375,730.95 which is a very serious investment in a junior explorer like FNT.

I therefore believe it is well worth taking another look at why the Catalyst Hunter/S3 Consortium have invested so much money in FNT, and at this stage. In this regard, below you will find a link to their announcement, which goes into extreme detail as to why they picked FNT, rather than some other junior explorer in the Aussie Rare Earths race.

The Catalyst Hunter/S3 Consortium have obviously done their homework and developed a very clear and specific strategy for their major position in FNT, which consists of a very detailed investment plan, which they were gracious enough to publish and release to all interested parties (which I believe we should all be very thankful for).

https://catalysthunter.com/mining/fnt/our-latest-investment-rare-earths-exploration/

In a nutshell, and as Catalyst Hunter/S3 Consortium said themselves in their announcement: "we feel that the rewards for FNT’s success could be substantial". Any questions?

With regard to yesterday's news that FNT, accordingly Southern Geoscience Consultants (SGC) have identified 12 priority 1 targets for immediate follow up at FNT's 100% owned Gascoyne Rare Earths Project, I reckon David Frances, FNT's Non-Executive Chairman, summed things up perfectly in his following statement:

“The targets generated from the highly detailed review by Southern Geoscience are a great start for the Company’s Gascoyne REE project. Having multiple high-priority anomalies to follow up is an exciting prospect given the underexplored nature of the region. This is highlighted by recent successes of our neighbouring tenement holder Dreadnought Resources (ASXRE) in discovering high grade ironstones and REE bearing carbonatites. The Gascoyne region has immense potential for further REE discoveries and I’m hopeful with our prospective tenure we will also have success.”

“With our exploration programs now in full swing at the Gascoyne rare earths projects it’s going to be a busy time leading up to drilling in Q2 this year. I look forward to progressing the Company’s exciting rare earth projects in the Gascoyne and South Australia, exploring for critical metals integral to the green revolution that can help the world reach targets of being net zero carbon by 2050.”

Any questions?

Wishing you all good fortune over what is likely to be a very exciting time, as we lead up to the first drilling of FNT's two Gascoyne Rare Earth prospects, which is set to begin in Q2.

P.S. I almost forgot, FNT also have Tolukuma, which is another potentially very exciting story, which I believe is just about to enter a new chapter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.985K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 69123377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2721779 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.