TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Today saw a small lift in the POG, including 0.3% in the A$...

1. 3,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    Today saw a small lift in the POG, including 0.3% in the A$ value. However, the ASX All Ordinaries Gold index dropped 0.7%. Not what one normally expects is it?
    Over the past few days, I too have watched a numbner of AUS gold explorers fall back, even in the face of positive exploration results. Since this appears fairly widespread, it has to be a general sentiment/attitude rather than any specific stock issue. Of course, where some people already have an issue with a stock, this will amplify the fall-back and I think TIE may fall into this category because a number of clued up people on HC have concerns with the nature of the Abujar deposit, as to its economics. The PFS from TIE has done nothing to enthuse the market and the IRR along with a 2.8 year payback appears to be insufficient to overcome the risk factor in West Africa in their minds. The production costs seem good and we can expect further reserves to support a longer mine life but the market is not enthused.
    The gold producers have generally responded to the POG lift today (as normal) with the exception of NST that released an uninspiring quarterly today.
    Without some specific news concerning TIE, we can only stand back and watch since it seems foolish to respond to price movements without due cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.