SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

LMAO ol' Warnie happy NY. Didn't know you down ramped as a non...

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    LMAO ol' Warnie happy NY. Didn't know you down ramped as a non holder on here as well. Are you following me lol. Seriously with over 15000 posts and a couple of likes seriously time to find another hobby than sitting on a computer slagging every stock of the ASX. Have you ever said a positive thing about any stock just curious? What stocks would you recommend as now concerned I have invested into another dog, lol..

My advice if you seriously want to be taken seriously and have any chance to impact the market and influence the retail holders and cause panic and force then to sell so you can by at cheap prices, you have to change things asap imo!!!

Firstly change your name as warnie hasn't served you well with your poorly implemented game plan so my advice urgently change it in 2021 then try to flood a stock forum with sensible knowledge based information. It's a lot of work champ but I know you can do it ok.

Secondly build trust from the readers on here. Do step 1 this will happen trust me.

Finally once trust established time to execute the Ol' Warnie death ramp and then you may have a chance to influence and make a $$$ on the falling SP as sheep do follow.

Good luck and all the very best, now time to exit and go back to drawing board and come back again with a better plan.

Importantly drill commenced and results will boom the SP
    Last edited by docmin24: 06/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 216298793 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24074966 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.